1.05.2010

Hungry, Hungry, I am hungry. Table, table, here I come!



So, there was a lack of a post on Sunday .. I was busy being creative all day, however, I can't share the fruits of my labour with you because it was a risque, top secret project for a friend (I live vicariously through them)! I thought that instead I would pop these menus up here! Simple black and white menus for Marbles Restaurant in Waterloo, I created these for the kiddies to doodle on - with a huge amount of freedom - this was my favourite project, ever.

When I was a kid, I LOVED these kinds of menus (who am I kidding? I still do!). On days of particularly slow service, I just HAD to colour in every. single. component. of the menu. So, using my memories as a guideline, I made these menus so there was as much colouring area as possible!

All content was illustrated by me - the font, however, is a great font called "Hrawolam", downloadable at Dafont.com, my favourite place to go for fonts!

Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?