11.15.2012

I've got nothin'

Hello there, friends!

Today, I've got nothin'. Really. Like, okay, that's a lie. I have lots of stuff, and it's all awesome. Well, not stuff per se, but great, wonderful people and excellent surroundings kinda stuff. You know what I mean? But when it comes to a creative thought for me to share with you.. that's what I have nothin' of.


I could just ramble on and on, and share with you the strange way my mind works (like, for example, when I said "I've got nothin'" it made me think of that commercial from the 80s - "Hey, what're you eating?" "Nothing! Nothing!" "Hey, what are you eating" "Nothing! Nothing".. and then that reminds me of the commercial for "It's a Mono, mono, it's a mono, mono", which I took great pleasure in singing as a child because it drove my sister, Did, NUTS. That takes me to "Jenga, Jenga, J-J-J-Jenga. You take a block from the bottom and you put it on top, you take a block from the middle and you put it on top. That's how you build the towers, you just don't stop, you've gotta build that tower putting blocks on top. And it teeters and it totters as you build it all up, it weebles and it wobbles but you don't give up. You take a block from the middle and you put it on top, you take a block from the bottom and you put it on top. Jenga. Great game, with a strange name." Which reminds me of "Have some Kiesh," which was a line from a strange commercial in my childhood where it looked like they were standing Oreo cookies on their side and then they'd be drawn to each other like magnets, but I guess that's how you lost because the dude in the commercial is all sad, like a sore loser, and that's when his lady friend is all sympathetic and offers him a breakfast pie. Weird, right?) but I'll spare you from that because no one needs to know what goes on in my head. It's a jungle in there, people.

Happy one-more-sleep-til-the-weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?