3.16.2010

Closed-circuit


I adore typography. Adore. So, as a combined effort of today and yesterday, I decided to design a font. It's called circuitboard because it reminds me of the inside of a computer. Pretty as it is. The intended purpose of this font would be for each letter to be used as a drop cap. You could write about computers!

Getting ready for the move. Two weeks from yesterday! Purging, purging, garbage, garbage. Spent the entire day running around yesterday for some crafty items, to come back with only a couple shower curtains. Seems like the crafts may not happen till we're all moved in. Something tells me we have our work cut out for us!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Font Patti! It looks wonderful, I have an Issue with your blogging though! Your not following the daily rule!

    Heh, I'm kidding. I was wondering if you could do me a banner for my Blog :D I'm sure you'll come up with something good if you do it. Nothing super fancy. but in a general colour scheme of my blog already. Toodles.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?