1.23.2010

Computer Error...

Sometimes I wonder why we are constantly creating faster computers, better tvs, quicker and more convenient everything. Will it ever be enough? Then, on Thursday, I started this design challenge.

I was working on a monster of a file in photoshop, airbrushing artwork that ended up being 16 feet long. Files that big are very hard on your computer. Saving the file, opening the file, altering the file.. all of these things meant I had to stare at the progress bar as it hung up my machine and took it's time performing the task at hand. So, I started this challenge.

Inspired by Marian Bantjes, my favourite typographer, it reads:

"When my computer is this slow I can hear my hair turning grey."

Y'all feelin' me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?